Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spin from .. somewhere

The Book is "The Post American World" by Fareed Zakaria
I recently received an e-mail with this picture showing our President reading a book.
The e-mail had a lot of "look we got him, he's a muslim"   he's reading radical literature!
The book is written by a muslim news opinionist for CNN.  I would have to say his opinions are moderate and realistic.  It's even possible his life is at risk from extremists. I usually learn something from his Op-Eds. I read him when I visit CNN for my daily propaganda check. In fact, if I were to pick a book about the future prospects of the world from an American viewpoint, this would be a prime candidate.
Like it or not the American power sphere is contracting.  The military is attempting to cut back it's numbers to pre-WWII levels.  Despite our best efforts to keep it sane, the middle-east looks to be slipping further and further into barbarism and theocracy.  Our Asian allies will probably be more pragmatic and happy to use us to help keep China in line.  I have other blog entries about how to fix America.
Do not allow the hidden left / NWO to bait you into Class, Religious, or Ethnic based animosities!

Another difficulty I have with these types of e-mails is the "forward me forward me" to do "your part".  But they never have a link to any organization.  It is just a megaphone.

With the Tea Party representing the right, and the OWS people representing the left it is obvious America knows something is wrong.  The Tea Partiers need to understand that we can't go back to the 50's social mores anymore the wine can go back to grape juice.  The OWS has gone so far left it's laughable, and need to suck it up and go after real corruption targets instead of whining about loans they took out for a degree in basket weaving.

Men of common sense need somewhere to turn to, and i admit to being a bit dizzy from all the head turning I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment